RSEvents!Pro 1.9.24 Note de version
- Fixé : Les options d'archivage à partir des éléments de menus étaient en conflit les un avec les autres
- Fixé : Correction de l'export des événements pour tous les jours sous format ICAL
Anciennes versions :
21 April 2016 - 1.9.23
- Fixed - Events were not recurring correctly when using the monthly option.
19 April 2016 - 1.9.22
- Fixed - "Reply To Name" was not set correctly in emails.
- Fixed - User selection in the backend for new subscription and new group users was faulty.
11 April 2016 - 1.9.21
- Fixed - Exporting subscribers that had RSForm!Pro submissions caused a warning to appear in the CSV file.
- Fixed - Adjusted the end dates for the recurring events.
7 April 2016 - 1.9.20
- Fixed - Workaround for Joomla! 3.5.1 JMail breaking backwards compatibility.
7 April 2016 - 1.9.19
- Fixed - Wrong results were displayed when using the start and end filters in the "Search Module".
6 April 2016 - 1.9.18
- Fixed - DST fix for recurring events.
31 March 2016 - 1.9.17
- Fixed - Some images were loading in the frontend from the administrator area, causing some problems when users had their administrator folder password protected.
30 March 2016 - 1.9.16
- Fixed - PHP7 does not support the "ereg_replace" function anymore.
28 March 2016 - 1.9.15
- Fixed - Since Joomla! 3.5, users could not select the event owner anymore.
18 March 2016 - 1.9.14
- Fixed - Search module query was returning wrong results.
24 February 2016 - 1.9.13
- Fixed - Small adjustments to the RSEvents!Pro Query helper.
05 February 2016 - 1.9.12
- Fixed - The "Show editor buttons" option stopped working when editing an event.
11 January 2016 - 1.9.11
- Fixed - Week and day events were not displayed correctly from the calendar.
- Fixed - Google Calendar fixes.
06 January 2016 - 1.9.10
- Added - Added a new helper that outputs events queries.
08 December 2015 - 1.9.9
- Fixed - Early discount and late fee were applied, even if the discounts option was turned off.
07 December 2015 - 1.9.8
- Added - Added a new option for listing events: Ongoing events.
- Fixed - Recurring events were not computed correctly in DST.
- Updated - Future events algorithm updated.
26 November 2015 - 1.9.7
- Fixed - The `Browser Page title` was being overwritten when the general events listing page was set as the frontpage and a filter was applied.
22 November 2015 - 1.9.6
- Fixed - Backend list checkboxes were not displayed on mobile phones.
22 November 2015 - 1.9.5
- Fixed - Post reminder was still throwing a duplicate key error.
20 November 2015 - 1.9.4
- Fixed - Post reminder was throwing a duplicate key error.
10 November 2015 - 1.9.3
- Fixed - The next and previous day on the calendar day layout was missing the module ID parameter.
28 October 2015 - 1.9.2
- Fixed - Recurring events were not created corectly on some timezones.
- Fixed - Error message when the user tries to access the payment URL and his subscription is denied.
19 October 2015 - 1.9.1
- Fixed - The 'today' value from the calendar was not working anymore.
- Fixed - The ajax pagination now takes into consideration the site language.
15 October 2015 - 1.9.0
- Added - Global discounts.
- Added - reCaptcha noCaptcha on invite form.
- Added - Display an error message when directions to event location are not found.
- Added - Set a custom Itemid per event.
- Added - Customize event image with your own width and height parameters:
- Added - Choose the event icon from your local Joomla! images folder.
- Added - Order event tickets.
- Added - The events menu item has also these options available: this weekend, next weekend, this month, next month.
- Added - 'Map Radius Search' circle color can be set in the menu parameters.
- Added - 'Map Radius Search' now displays a list of results as well.
- Added - New group option to allow users to change the default frontend options.
- Added - Change timezone for displaying events.
- Added - FontAwesome font
- Updated - Ideal plugin: added support for Rabobank Omnikassa.
- Updated - Eway plugin: use of Rapid API.
- Updated - Batch events now includes: categories, location, tags and Itemid
- Updated - Import from CSV now has support for multiple tags.